Wednesday 20 January 2016

Either my HRM is Lying or I'm Super Fit...

...I suspect the former!

As mentioned in yesterday's blog, my heart rate monitor seems to be playing up at the minute. Yesterday it told me that my average BPM for my canal run with Kathryn was 119 but I was definitely higher than that.

Today, it told me my average heart rate for my three mile easy run with Ruby (which wasn't actually very easy if truth be told) was 89 and so I only burned 95 calories!!!  I really don't think so.

I also went to spin at altitude today and that said my average heart rate was 93.  Again, my average is usually around 140 when I go to spin so there's definitely something wrong.  Technology eh!

My run itself today just took me along to Arcon Village and down Wallsuches before heading up past the quarry onto George's Lane, then back home again by the side of Wilderswood.

Total distance - 3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment