Monday 5 January 2015

Nothing Lasts Forever

Back to work today after 16 whole days off.  I was dreading it so much that I didn’t sleep a wink last night.  I’m not sure why as I don’t actually mind my job but obviously I’d much rather not have to go  to work so that I could spend as much time as I want running, cooking, baking and reading.
The healthy eating starts today too as I have put on half a stone over the past month!  It didn’t go too well though as I had already eaten my lunch by 10.45.  I still can’t believe that 50g of porridge with 300ml of milk fails to keep me full for longer than an hour!
A run along the canal with Kathryn at lunch made me feel much better about being a pig and I didn’t end up buying a second lunch afterwards and just ate a banana and a healthy snack from my Graze box instead. 
Total distance - 5.3 miles
http://www.strava.com/activities/237134623

No comments:

Post a Comment