Tuesday 27 January 2015

Born to Run

Having just finished reading a book called Mud Sweat and Tears, which was quite a good read, I decided to make a start on my copy of Born to Run which gets really good reviews, 399 five star reviews on Amazon to be precise.  Unfortunately, I didn't agree with theses 399 people (typical I hear some of you say).  I managed to get to around chapter six or seven but couldn't face any more so gave up.  It just seemed to jump around all over the place and I found it really boring.  Life's too short to waste on a boring book so no point persevering.

I'm about to make a start on Running with the Kenyans now which I hope is better.  Watch this space.

Tonight's run was just a very quick run with Ruby to the barn and back as Duncan was dragging me off to the Trafford Centre so I didn't have time for anything better.  Even though I had my head torch in my bag, I couldn't be bothered stopping to put it on and it was getting darker and darker.  It's amazing how much your eyes adjust to the darkness though and I managed not to fall over anything.  It was pretty much pitch black by the time I got home.


Total distance - 3.42 miles

https://www.strava.com/activities/247030899

No comments:

Post a Comment