Tuesday 13 January 2015

Frustrating

After missing yesterday's canal run with Kathryn and not having time to run in the evening, I ran tonight instead but only had time for a short one with Ruby. We just had a quick run to the barn and back.

It's so frustrating when you can't get out on a run you have planned.  I had a project on at work with a tight deadline so had to work though my lunch.  The problem is, I had already eaten as if I was running so then I spent all day feeling really fat (not literally, I know I'm skinny!) and frustrated about not getting out.

I thought it would be a good opportunity to get out with Josie, Albert and the gang in the evening instead, but I couldn't because I had to get to the club's committee meeting and also cook tea and get some shopping so I didn't end up going out at all.

Tonight's run didn't make up for it at all as it was just a very slow plod with Ruby with the usual stop starts for her to sniff, wee, poo, etc.


Total distance - 3.35 miles

https://www.strava.com/activities/240632328

No comments:

Post a Comment