Tuesday 2 September 2014

12 x 80m Hill Sprints

First thing this morning I ran along to the lane off Green Lane which leads to the stables and to Tiger's Clough (Devil's Steps).

After a half mile warm up I did some hill sprints which were 0.05 of a mile long each (i.e. around 80 metres).  I had set off to do 8 but, as it wasn't that long a distance, I decided to do 10 instead.  Feeling really good though, I ended up doing 12.  I'm not going to lie, it was hard work but I feel like I did really well, even though I got very close to chundering.

I cooled down by running up to the stables, along to the corner of Wilderswood and down Brownlow Road to home.

Positive comments: Felt really strong sprinting up the hill, could have carried on longer if I wasn't pushed for time. 

Total distance - 2.4 miles

http://www.strava.com/activities/188747010

No comments:

Post a Comment