Tuesday 3 March 2015

Just me and a Couple of Lads

Just a quick run from Curley's up to Two Lads this morning after meeting a friend for a brew in the cafe.

It was really windy which helped on the ascent to the water tanks but really hindered when I changed direction from the tanks to the top.  Going down to the kennels was hard work at times too because the wind was making my eyes stream and I could barely see where I was going.

I went for another run this evening with Ruby, who was even more annoying than usual, stopping to sniff every five seconds.  She also did a huge poo right next to a United Utilities man in his van who was laughing his head off because she had stopped suddenly to squat down, making me spring backwards (I have her on a bungee lead around my waist).  I then had to make a detour on my run to find a bin to put it in because there are surprisingly few around Rivington, but it did enable me to run along a little path I've never run along before so that's always good.

Run 1 distance 3.4 miles
Run 2 distance - 4.6 miles
Total distance - 8 miles 

Run 1 - https://www.strava.com/activities/262355956
Run 2 - https://www.strava.com/activities/262502669

No comments:

Post a Comment