Friday 6 March 2015

Has Spring Sprung?

What an absolutely beautiful evening!  First time in a long time I have run with bare flesh on display. Hope this is the start of summer and it doesn't go back to freezing cold again, I'm ready for a bit of sun now!

Just a short one tonight before tomorrow's last cross country race of the season.

We just ran pretty much the Two Lads race route but from home rather than from right down the bottom and with a slight detour in Wilderswood.

At one point, when we were approaching the mast road from the non Two Lads side (sorry, I don't know the 'official' name for this area) there was a couple cuddling on the ground in the long grass.  Fortunately, they appeared to be fully dressed so no embarrassment caused.

Ruby was painfully slow today, more so than usual.  It took us over 17 minutes to do the first mile!!!  It was lovely to be out though and I only wanted a very easy one seeing as I'm racing tomorrow.

I even stopped to take a piccie on the way back down through Wilderswood.



Total distance - 4.5 miles

https://www.strava.com/activities/263808557

1 comment: