Thursday 12 March 2015

Another Forgotten Run

Again I have fallen well behind on my blogging and, again, I can’t remember this run or whether anything eventful happened during it.  I don’t think it did as, looking at my Strava trace, it was just an easy slow one with Ruby.  We just did a short loop along to the top barn and up to the Pigeon Tower via the steep muddy route at the side of it.  We didn’t bother with the Pike today as I just wanted to get home as quickly as possible because I had lots to do and Ruby had already made the run take ages longer than it should have done because she was sniffing everything in sight.  I long to be able to run with her off the lead so that I can let her sniff as much as she wants and then just catch me up again but alas it can never be!
Total distance – 4.5 miles
https://www.strava.com/activities/267127508

No comments:

Post a Comment