Friday 4 July 2014

Canal Run

Working from home today so I went down to Asda at about 6.45 this morning before it got busy.  I needed to go for a recovery run and thought I might try a road run for a change and pondered whether to just do a few laps of the Middlebrook whilst I was down there.

Deciding this was far too boring to bear, I drove over to Suzannas in Blackrod and parked up for a run down to the canal.

Once I got to the canal, I turned right along it and headed to Adlington.  My legs, as they have been all week, were really heavy and, even though all the start of the run was downhill and then flat, I was struggling a bit and had to stop a few times to stretch out.

Once I got to Adlington, I just ran back along the road and up the dreaded Dark Lane back towards Suzannas.

Not sure what's wrong with my legs this week but they just feel like lead weights.  I'm off for some physio in a few hours so that should hopefully sort them out a bit.

Total Distance - 4.7 miles

http://www.strava.com/activities/161523658

No comments:

Post a Comment