Wednesday 25 June 2014

Still not 100%

Duncan dropped me off at the barn this morning for my early run.  I had intended to do 5-6 miles, heading off towards Lead Mines Clough, however it was evident not long after I started running that I had not recovered from my sickness bug from Monday.  My stomach was churning and I was having cold sweats, i.e. where my face was really cold but sweating and this is before I had even really got started running so it was nothing to do with that.  I felt sick and dizzy and, if I had left from home, I would have just turned back but because I had been dropped off I had no choice but to carry on.

At one point, nearly two miles in, I actually had to have a sit down on a bench for a couple of minutes because I felt so energyless.

By the time I got home, a mere 3 slow miles later, I was behaving like I had just run a marathon.  I was really out of breath and sweating profusely, even though I had only slowly jogged for a few miles.

Total - 3 miles :(

http://www.strava.com/activities/157883989

No comments:

Post a Comment