Friday 27 June 2014

Rushed Run (Got a Night out to go to!)

I worked through my lunch today with a view to leaving an hour early so I could get a decent run in before the Horwich RMI 90th anniversary celebrations tonight at Spice Valley.

Unfortunately, things didn't go to plan and I actually ended up staying at work later than usual due to a big client request which came in last minute.

I still wanted to get a run in (need to get to that 200k Strava goal by the end of June) so I just took Ruby on a rather rushed run down to the barn and back.

Nothing interesting to report from the run but the night out was good.  There should have been 21 of us but there ended up only 15.  As usual, the food was delicious and I'm pretty sure everyone enjoyed themselves.

A few of us headed over to the V&A afterwards for another drink and I appear to have been roped into do a navigation leg at the FRA relays!  How did that happen, I wasn't even drinking!

Total distance - 3.3 miles

http://www.strava.com/activities/159667441

No comments:

Post a Comment