Wednesday 2 December 2015

Near-Explosive Calves


This morning I went for a short run with Rachel down to the Etihad Stadium and back. 

My calves were really tight after Monday’s stair climbing session and ‘recovery’ run in the evening (I put the word recovery in inverted commas because, to the other guys it might be a recovery run but, to me, it’s flippin’ hard work!) so today was just going to be an easy one. 

Rachel was in the same boat though as her calves were also sore from Monday’s stair efforts.  I thought stair climbing used the same muscles as running up hill but it must use some extra ones as my calves have never felt this tight before after a hill running session.

It may have been a pretty slow one but at least we got out and burned a few calories to set us up for the day!

Total distance – 3.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment