Monday 7 December 2015

Honeycomb Muffins!


I had announced this weekend that I would bake the cakes for tonight’s cake run as I knew that making a promise like that would mean that I would actually turn up and not talk myself out of it. 

Tonight at the barn were me, Josie, Michelle (not Sunter), Albert, Tony V, Tony M, Mark, Josh, Andy and Darren.  We did the usual Monday route and it stayed nice and dry for us, although the ground was far from dry and was very slippery in places.  Have I ever mentioned that I love my Roosters? 

Back at the barn out came my honeycomb muffins which seemed to go down well as there were 20 of them and none left at the end. 

Annoyingly, my Garmin seems to have stopped after 4 miles and it thinks I ended my run somewhere on the trail down from George’s Lane.  I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again – stupid Garmin!

Total distance – 6 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment