Friday 25 December 2015

Merry Christmas!

This morning, after opening some fantastic presents, I ran with Ruby to the Pike and Duncan came along with us on his mountain bike.

Once on top of the Pike, we bumped into the Sweatmans and some of their friends.  They handed round the brandy and coffee, which was very welcome on this drizzly day and we all had a good natter.

Then the Whites came along bearing gifts of Christmas cake.  Does life get any better?

Just as Ruby was about to freeze to death and I was feeling pretty chilly myself, Duncan's mountain biking friend, Libby, came along.  Unfortunately, Ruby and I were so chilly that we had to say our goodbyes and head off home, leaving Duncan nattering to Libby and saying he would catch me up on the decent.

He didn't catch me up, not because I was going at any great speed but because he was gabbing too long.

Lovely Christmas Day trip out to the pike, despite the wet weather.

Thanks for the brandy and cake guys!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Total distance - 3.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment