Monday 21 December 2015

Mud Bath

I couldn't make the Monday Night Cake Run (or should I say fudge run as was the case this evening) as I had to chauffeur Duncan on a night out with the Singletrack guys so instead I went out earlier with Ruby.

We had a really good run, heading up to George's Lane then to the water tanks, turning right along the path to the mast road, then crossing straight over and doing the Two Lads race route back to the mast road, then taking the diagonal mud bath up to the mast.  From there, we took another mud bath to Two Lads but I must say it was much nicer running it in this direction, rather than the way we usually go on a Monday night.  I also took Josie's advice and didn't go out of my way to get across the really muddy bit which is actually sturdier than it looks.

Once on Two Lads, three runners arrived up there at the same time.  One was wearing a Lostock top and I asked his name.  He said it was Paul so I asked if he was the Paul Josie had said we were supposed to meet last week and he confirmed that he was, but had been running late.

After a quick chat, Ruby and I headed down to the kennels then back home via Brinks Row.

Total distance - 5.35 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment