Monday 29 February 2016

Monday Night 'No Longer Any Cake' Run

Tonight I actually managed to get to the Monday night run from the barn.  I haven't been for weeks for various reasons so it was nice to finally get out with the guys again.


We did the usual route from the barn, up to the Pike, then Two Lads, the mast, down the diagonal then down the lovely windy narrow trod down to the bridge at dangerous corner.  I love that part of the run, it's my favourite bit.  As Josie said 'you feel like you're going really fast'. 


There were only a few us out tonight - myself, Josie, Niall (Josie's son who I met for the first time) and the Sammons (Mark and Josh).


It was great to be back out, I've really missed it, however I was most disappointed with the lack of cake and being informed that cakes have been absent for a while now.  That needs sorting out!


Total distance - 6 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment