Friday 2 May 2014

Memory Like a Sieve

Whilst I'm out running, all sorts of ponderings go through my mind and I always think 'Oooo, I'll mention this in my blog later on' but once I've got home, done my stretches, physio exercises, any other exercises, had a shower, cooked tea, eaten tea, etc, etc, I have forgotten it all.  I have just sat here for ten minutes trying to remember what it was I thought about earlier that I wanted to mention but it's no use, it's gone.  It will probably come back to me on tomorrow morning's run but then I'll forget about it again by the time I come to write my blog.

Tonight was just an easy run around Rivington with Ruby.  We ran down from home to Rivington School, then along to the Prep School following the reservoir.  My aim was to try to beat my 'secondary to primary' Strava segment but, unfortunately, it was too hot for Ruby and she made me stop so she could have a drink and a paddle in the reservoir.  Ah well, I'll just have to try again on a day when I'm on my own.

Once we got to the Prep School, we just turned round and ran back home again the same way.

Total distance... erm, I can't remember!  Oh yes, it was 4.2 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment