Sunday 25 May 2014

Feeling Weary

I went out reasonably early this morning to try to get a run in before the heavens were due to open.

I went out on my own for an easy come back from foot pain run round Rivington.  From home I headed down to the school and then along to the castle, where I then skirted the edge of the reservoir along to the prep school.  I was really tired, just wasn't feeling it at all, probably because I haven't done much running at all in the past two weeks due to 'crunchy' foot.

I carried on to the bowling club and then started to head out towards Lead Mines Clough.  It really was a struggle running up that slight incline along the side of Yarrow Reservoir but I carried on regardless.  Once I got to the gate to Lead Mines Clough I decided to turn round and head back to Rivvy.  At least it was mostly downhill now so that was a relief.

Once I got to Rivvy, Duncan was there playing ball with Ruby so I decided to call it a day at that point and get a lift back home.  Hopefully tomorrow's run will be a bit better.

Total distance - 5.2 miles

Week's total distance - Approx 9.2 miles

http://www.strava.com/activities/145711410

No comments:

Post a Comment