Sunday 5 July 2015

Double Hangover

As you may have noticed from my previous blogs, I was out both last night and the night before so I was feeling quite tired and lethargic this morning.  I had hoped to get out with the Lostock lot at 8.00 but it soon became apparent that that was never happening.  I emerged from my pit just before 10am and went for a run pretty much straight away.

At first I was feeling really sluggish but soon I started to feel a bit more fresh and the run wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

My training plan had only given a 'comfortable' pace for this run and suggested 8.52 to 9.47 minute mile pace.  I managed a 9.39 pace so I'm quite content with that, given that I was hungover and running off road and on a few small hills.

Total distance - 11 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment