Monday 27 July 2015

Bouncing Along

Just an easy pre-race run tonight through Rivington.  A short while in, whilst I was still running along dog poo alley, I sensed something was wrong.  At first I couldn’t quite put my finger on it but I quickly realised what it was.  I was unsupported.  Yes, I had forgotten to put on my sports bra.  I couldn’t be bothered going back home so the rest of the run was spent constantly trying to tighten up the straps of my regular bra to try to keep the bouncing to a minimum. 
At one point, as I was crossing the road from one side of Rivington to the other, Albert came past in his van and waved at me.  If he had been a split second earlier he would have caught me with my hands down my top making adjustments. 
It could have been worse, at least there were no big descents on my run tonight.
Total distance – 3.25 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment