Monday 16 February 2015

Testing Testing!

Still having a few niggles left over from Saturday's outing, I went for a leisurely run with Ruby today to see what was still working properly and what wasn't.  Since Saturday I have been getting an intermittent sharp pain in my right ankle bone, kinda like a trapped nerve type pain.  It didn't hurt at all during my run tonight but did twinge shortly after I finished.  Yet another thing to add to the many ailments of my right foot.  I can't wait for that biomechanics appointment, which is still five weeks away!  I'm convinced they're just going to tell me it's useless and saw it off.

Other than that, I had no problems and ran OK.  Ruby was driving me insane though.  We ran through a field of sheep and she just kept on trying to get at them.  I yelled and yelled and she cowered and looked sheepish (sorry) but still carried on.

For the run itself we just parked up near the barn and ran along past Yarrow Reservoir, towards Lead Mines Clough, over the bridge, up the hill and through the farm fields back to Dean Brook then back through Rivington to the van.

Total distance - 3.3 miles

https://www.strava.com/activities/255855943

No comments:

Post a Comment