Friday 20 February 2015

Slow and Sluggish

That’s exactly how I felt today, even on just a very easy run. 
I can’t believe what an idiot I was to do a speed session on Wednesday.  I know it was four days after the Amble, however the Amble was over 10 miles further than I have run in the past nine months or so and it really took it out of me so I think I needed a bit more recovery than I gave myself.  Since I did the speed session on Wednesday I’ve had aches and pains all over and my hip has started to hurt again.
I had wanted to do a decent run this morning, about six miles, but I only managed three flat miles and that was hard enough work.  My legs were really tired and I just wanted to go home and sulk, so I did. 
Total distance – 3 miles
https://www.strava.com/activities/257445851

No comments:

Post a Comment