Tuesday 10 February 2015

Lunchtime De-stress

After a hectic morning making last minute adjustments to a report for an important meeting this afternoon, I went for a run along the canal with Kathryn (and Andy for part of the run) to de-stress.  We had a nice easy pace today as we’re keeping ourselves fresh for the Amble on Saturday.  We chatted non-stop and I was really surprised when we arrived back onto Canal Street as the time had passed really quickly. 
Most of our chat was about the Amble and also about a SELOC orienteering event that Kathryn fancies doing in a couple of weeks time and wondered whether I fancied having a go too and I must admit, I’m quite tempted. 
Unfortunately, when I got back to work at about 1.20, I was immediately pounced upon to make more changes to the report before the client meeting at 2pm so I didn’t even have time to have a shower.  I had to sit stinking at my desk for over 45 minutes before I finally got to go and get freshened up. 


Total distance – 5.1 miles
https://www.strava.com/activities/253089720

No comments:

Post a Comment