Friday 27 February 2015

Forgotten Run

I did this run so long ago now that I have completely forgotten everything about it.

As I recall, it was an early morning run because I had the day off work.  It was a leisurely one with Ruby and I had to look at my Strava trace to see where we went.  It was our pretty standard easy five-ish miler which took us along to the top barn, to the pigeon tower car park, up 'the driveway' zigzagging through the terraced gardens and coming out at the pigeon tower, then up to the Pike then home, doubling back through Wilderswood.

Right up until the last few minutes of the run I didn't see a single other person but then I bumped into Sean and all Ruby's old playmates.  After a good natter we ran down through Wilderswood and home.


Total Distance - 5.5 miles

https://www.strava.com/activities/260559025

No comments:

Post a Comment