Monday 23 February 2015

Happy 9th Birthday Ruby!

As the title suggests, today is Ruby’s 9th birthday.  I took her out for a run to the Pike to celebrate this evening and I made sure I didn't yell at her, even when she did drag after some sheep.  
We ran along to the barn then up through the terraced gardens and I was feeling surprisingly fresh all the way up. 
Ruby seemed quite full of beans today too so we had a lovely run.  It was absolutely freezing on top of the Pike though and I thought Ruby might get blown away.  
I was very annoyed on my way down from the Pike to see a few discarded gel packets lying around the place.  Take your litter home people!  
On a separate note, I bought a CD from 'the Bolton Bullfrog' yesterday and was very pleased that it arrived today, having been hand delivered by the man himself!  Wish I had been in, I would have invited him in for a cuppa! 
Total distance 4.25 miles 
https://www.strava.com/activities/258949257


No comments:

Post a Comment