Wednesday 12 March 2014

A Beautiful Evening

Another lovely run in the sun tonight.

We set off from home up towards Wilderswood and then through it.  



We then came out onto George's Lane and ran towards the kennels, where we started to climb to Two Lads.


We had a good run up to Two Lads and I for one was feeling really good.  Ruby seemed OK too, apart from at the points where she saw another dog up front and started choking herself pulling on the lead.  Will she ever learn?

From Two Lads we then headed up towards the mast.


From there we headed off down the flags and towards the shooting hut.  It was still pretty boggy around the flags and Ruby sank up to her neck at one point and I had to pull her out.


At the shooting hut I realised that it was nearly 6pm so we'd better get a wiggle on and get home before it got dark because I stupidly hadn't brought a head torch.

We came out on the mast road and headed back over towards Two Lads and then back onto George's Lane, through Wilderswood again then home.

Very short and boring write up tonight I'm afraid but I haven't got time for anything more.

Total distance - 6.15 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment