Friday 30 October 2015

Oh Mojo Where Art Thou?



This morning I went for a run in Manchester with Rachel from work.  We did the usual 3.2ish mile route (my Garmin decided not to find a signal at all this morning – seriously, worst £230 Duncan has ever spent!)  It was chucking it down and there were huge deep puddles along one bit of road where Rachel was laughing at me for ‘galloping’ through them on my tip toes. 

My running has been very poor recently distance-wise and I have only run a total of 32 miles since 4 October.  I usually run more than that in a week!  I’m finding it a bit difficult to get back into at the minute though and seem to have lost my mojo a little.  Throughout the summer, I had a structured training plan and a defined goal but now I don’t and I’m finding it hard to do anything other than plod out a few miles.  I had intended to go to the hill session last night but spent my train journey home talking myself into it.  I know the mojo will come back though so I’m not too worried.  I just need to get my act together.

Total distance – 3.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment