Monday 26 October 2015

First Head Torch Run of the Season



I went for an easy run with Ruby today, setting off whilst it was still light but knowing that it would soon get dark.  The problem with going out at this time though is that you get to a stage where it’s too dark to see all the rocks and tree roots but isn’t really dark enough for your head torch to have much effect.  Or is that just me? 

We ran down to the school and up the concrete road, then took the middle path up towards the terraced gardens and out onto George’s Lane.  It was on George’s Lane that I decided it was time for the torch but it really didn’t make much difference and I found myself being really careful at where I put my feet.  Next time I think I’ll just wait until it’s completely dark before heading out!

Total distance – 3.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment