Saturday 17 October 2015

Half Decent Run

As the title suggests, this was my first half decent run since my failed marathon attempt two weeks ago.

I ran along to the top barn, then ran the short sharp hill up to 'the driveway' from the path which runs a way behind the barn along to the pigeon tower car park (I can never describe where I mean by this path).

I then zigzagged up through the terraced gardens, coming out at the Pigeon Tower, then running up the Pike and back down again onto George's Lane, then along, through Wilderswood and home.

The summer of pretty flat running has left me with very little climb in my legs but I did better than I thought I would.  My foot pain has mostly gone but there is now a pain in my big toe so running uphill doesn't help this as I'm up on my toes.  I gave it a good icing when I got home though and it isn't any worse now so that's a positive.

Total distance - 5.25 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment