Thursday 15 October 2015

First Run Back!

I had a bit of a run yesterday during my walk with Ruby but today I went for my first proper run since the Bremen Marathon.  The pain in my foot appears to have completely gone so I thought I'd give it a try.  I ran from Wilderswood Car Park on George's Lane, along towards the pike then turned off on the left and zigzagged through the terraced gardens, coming out at the Pigeon Tower, then running back to the car park.

My foot felt absolutely fine, however I was really tired in myself.  I can't believe that only a few weeks ago I was potentially fit enough to run a sub-four marathon as I found this 3.5 miles hard work today.  Really pleased that there was no pain though and hopefully I'll be back up to some decent mileage too.

I'm sat with my foot between two bags of frozen peas at the minute - not taking any chances!

Total distance - 3.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment