Monday 18 June 2018

Week 23 - Last Blog Entry

I've decided to stop writing my blog. 


I'm just not feeling it at all and finding it difficult to write anything meaningful or interesting. 


I'm still having issues with my feet so there's very little running going on and I'm wondering whether it's actually time to knock it on the head completely.  Even just slow running is causing problems and the ball of my foot throbs most of the time. 


I really need to get stuck into something else but, as mentioned in previous posts, I don't find it that easy.  I've just come back from the Netherlands and wish that it was as easy to get around by cycle here as it is there.  I'd cycle everywhere if I lived there.  We did a 40-50 mile ride one day on our city (or as I call them, shopper) bikes without wearing helmets but having no fear for our lives. 


Maybe I should just emigrate. 




Anyway, if you have been following my blog, thanks for reading and you never know, I might start again one day but for now, this will be my final post.


TM

No comments:

Post a Comment